Media Executive - Headingley - Leeds - Additional Resources Ltd
This job expired on 27-08-2018
Browse Simply Media Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
PPC Account Manager - Headingley Leeds 26 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
PPC Account Manager - Headingley, Leeds Salary: £26,000 DOE Key words: Pay per Click, Marketing Executive, Social Media, Graduate Marketing, Media Specialist, Digital Marketing, Paid Media The Role...
Account Manager - Media/ PR - London (Dalston) 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Account Manager - Media/ PR - London (Dalston) Salary: £30,000 to £34,000 About the company: Our client is an independent global content creation company offering one of the largest studio networks...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||£17000 - £20000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Additional Resources Ltd|
|Job Categories:||B2B Media Sales Jobs | B2C Media Sales Jobs | Consumer Media Sales Jobs|
Salary: £17,000 : £20,000
Key words: Marketing Executive, Social Media, Graduate Marketing, Media Specialist, Marketing Executive, Advertising executive, Marketing Activities, Marketing Manager, Branding, Marketing, PR, Marketing Assistant
Our client an independent, multi award winning digital marketing agency have an very exciting opportunity available for an ambitious and hardworking candidate who is looking to develop a career in a fast paced and evolving Marketing Agency.
They offer award winning media and digital solutions for some of the UK’s best known brands, and are looking to expand their knowledgeable team with individuals who have a passion for marketing.
Full training will be given to the right candidate to help them fulfil the role.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Work alongside a knowledgeable team to deliver media and digital campaign strategies to fulfil marketing objectives.
• Liaise with clients, suppliers, specialists and creative teams.
• Work across all media platforms including; Google AdWords, mobile display, outdoor, radio, print, and TV.
• Contribute to the day to day running of campaigns.
• Use specialised systems and tools to source media and be able format and assess audience and location data.
• Responsible for reporting on media performance and gathering in situ images for clients.
• Competitor reporting and analysis of data.
• Carry out general research into audiences, new formats, new initiatives, etc.
• Keeping the team up to speed on industry development inform clients accordingly.
• Managing a small selection of your own campaigns.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Ideally have 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• Be educated to a University level : 2.1 or above is preferable.
• Pay excellent attention to detail and have good written skills
• Have Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively
• Have a good Understanding of Excel, PowerPoint and handling data.
• Have great communications skills and be able to build long lasting relationships with clients, suppliers, specialists, creative teams and colleagues
• Have an Analytical / mathematical mind-set to be able to effectively handle reporting requirements
• Be ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn
• Have keen interest in all things marketing
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.