Media Sales Executive - Hertfordshire - Additional Resources Ltd
This job expired on 27-06-2018
Browse Simply Media Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Media Executive - Headingley - Leeds 17 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Media Executive - Headingley - Leeds Salary: £17,000 : £20,000 Key words: Marketing Executive, Social Media, Graduate Marketing, Media Specialist, Marketing Executive, Advertising executive, Ma...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£19000 - £25000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Additional Resources Ltd|
|Job Categories:||B2B Media Sales Jobs | B2C Media Sales Jobs|
Salary: £19,000 to £25,000 basic salary, Plus OTE £10.000 commission.
Key words: Media Sales Executive, Media, Marketing, Events, New Business, Sales, Sales Executive, Digital, Events Co-Ordinator, Events Manager, Forums, Digital Marketing, Forums, Summits Exhibition
Our client is an award winning Events Company, organising Forums and Summits year on year.
They are looking to appoint a Media Sales Executive who likes working across a multiplatform media sales for their London based clients.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual that likes working in a fast paced environment.
This role will be specifically working for their well established, leading digital title and events brand for hoteliers, interior designers, architects and suppliers to the Hotel industry.
• Calling existing and new contacts with confidence
• Ability to develop new/bespoke initiatives and identify opportunities
• Self-motivated and passionate about delivering exceptional results
• Retaining and growing the existing clients to give them the best possible experience
• Fantastic business acumen and commercial awareness
• Ability to conduct face-to-face meetings with new and existing clients to pitch ideas and build relationships
• Attend industry relevant events to promote and represent our brands
• Capable and motivated to work towards targets
• A positive attitude, coupled with the drive and enthusiasm to exceed
Key Skills & Experience Required:
• Media sales experience is essential
• Excellent relationship management
• Professionalism, persistence and confidence when using the phone
• Team player but able to work on own initiative
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Social, outgoing and able to thrive in a sales environment
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003